Join us for worship & fellowship!
No need to dress up fancy... just bring your family and a God-loving spirit. Hope Lutheran offers a warm welcome and a place to worship & learn together.
Whether you are a teen, a single adult, newly weds, struggling parents, or physically challenged, we are here to listen & serve as God directs us.
Hope Lutheran offers you hope...and friendships and spiritual insights. You have a home where you are encouraged to actively participate in helping others, but not afraid to personally & privately seek help.
HOLY WEEK & EASTER SCHEDULE:
Maundy Thursday: Service at 6:30PM
Good Friday: Service at 6:30PM
Easter Vigil: Service at 5:00PM
Easter Sunday: Services at 9:00 & 11:00AM
NOTE: Holy Communion is celebrated on
the 1st & 3rd Sundays each month.
9:00AM: Traditonal Sunday Worship
10:00AM: Christian Education / Bible Study
11:00AM: Contemporary Sunday Worship
Coffee Fellowship time will continue after the 9AM and 11AM services.
- 9:30AM: Bible Study in Fellowship Hall
- 1:00PM: Card Group in the Hands of Hope Room
- 10:30AM: Ruth Guild / LWML -- meets 2nd Tues of each month (Sept. through May) in the Fellowship Hall
- 7:00PM: Bible Study in Fellowship Hall
- 9:05AM: Chapel for Hope Lutheran School
- 10:00AM: "UFO" Group ("Un-Finished Objects"...which are primarily craft projects) meets in the Hands of Hope Building next to the preschool.
- 7:00-8:30PM: Chancel Choir Rehearsal
- 6:00PM: Blind Ministry dinner & meeting -- 3rd Friday each month in Fellowship Hall
- 8:00AM: Our Daily Bread -- monthly food kitchen volunteering; 2nd Saturday in the month
- 5:00PM: Worship services (with Holy Communion on 1st & 3rd Saturdays each month)
After every service, Elders and other members of Hope Lutheran are available at the front of the sanctuary near the steps for prayer.
If you have a pressing concern for prayer, feel free to approach these people with your request. Any item prayed for will be kept in strict confidence.