June 2nd, 2-5 PM
Hope is hosting a block party for the surrounding community on Saturday, June 2, from 2-5 PM. There will be an outdoor worship service following the block party. Everything at this event is FREE for anyone who comes, thanks in part to our business sponsors and donors!
If you would still like to sign up to volunteer or donate, use the submission form on this page to do so!
- Inflatable bounce house, obstacle course, and slide
- Rock climbing wall
- Concessions- snow cones, popcorn
- Face Painting
- Magic Show
- Live Music
- Yard Games
- Door Prizes
Door Prize Drawings
- $50 Gift certificate to Habanero's Mexican Grill
- $100 Winn-Dixie Gift Card
- Two Children's Bicycles (separate drawings)
- Adult Bicycle (Lightly used, with new helmet)
Community Impact Opportunities
These organizations have partnered with us for this event and will have booths set up with information in our fellowship hall.
- Next Gen Academics Open House
- Kids Academy Daycare Open House
- Blood Drive (van outside)
- Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Visible Men Academy Booth
- Early Learning Coalition booth
- Suncoast Grade Level Reading Campaign booth
Fill out the form below if you are able to volunteer for the block party or if you have something you would like to donate for the event. We will get back to you with more information within a day or two.
If there is heavy rain or the outdoor conditions are deemed unsafe on June 2, we will move whatever we can inside and continue as planned. Anything scheduled for the stage will be moved to the church sanctuary, games will be moved to our education building, and concessions will be moved to the fellowship hall. Unfortunately, our larger attractions such as the inflatables and the rock wall will have to be shut down if the weather is not good enough, but there will still be a lot happening inside so we hope you will still make it even if the weather is not as cooperative!
Hope's parking lot is limited, so carpool or walk if you can! Or park somewhere nearby and walk a short ways to the church. We will have people helping direct you when you get here!